ISAM Recruitment Notification 2022: Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping has invited online application for the Assistant Managers (AM), Field Officers (FO) & Other Posts. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of ISAM on isam.org.in. The last date to apply for the posts is till July 21, 2022.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 ISAM Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details –
- 2 ISAM Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
- 3 Download Notification PDF –
- 4 ISAM Recruitment 2022 Selection Criteria –
- 5 ISAM Recruitment 2022 Application Fee –
- 6 ISAM Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
- 7 How to apply for ISAM apprenticeship?
ISAM Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details –
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Assistant Managers (AM)||1116|
|Field Officers (FO)||542|
|Junior Survey Officer (JSO)||1012|
|Lower Division Clerks (LDC)||1184|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||1158|
ISAM Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Assistant Managers (AM)||Must have passed a Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission as on date of this Notification and must possess working knowledge of computers.|
|Field Officers (FO)||Must have passed a Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission as on date of this notification and must possess working knowledge of computers|
|Junior Survey Officer (JSO)||Must have passed 10th Standard Certificate Examination OR its equivalent examination and Must have obtained National Council of Vocational Training Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade (Two years Course with Surveying as one of the subject in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Government of India) OR Must have passed ITI (Civil Draughtsman).|
|Lower Division Clerks (LDC)||Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||Candidates must have passed 10th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University|
Age Limit –
- Minimum – 18 years
- Minimum – 35 years.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Assistant Managers (AM)||Rs.45,000/-|
|Field Officers (FO)||Rs.45,000/-|
|Junior Survey Officer (JSO)||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Lower Division Clerks (LDC)||Rs. 35,000/|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||Rs. 28,000/-|
Download Notification PDF –
ISAM Recruitment 2022 Selection Criteria –
- Selection will be made as per the computerised generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in requierd qualification i.e, Degree Marks for the post of Assistant Manager and Field Officer, ITI or Diploma Marks for Junior Survey Officer, 12th Class Marks for Lower Division Clerks and 10th standard Marks for the post of multi tasking staff of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
ISAM Recruitment 2022 Application Fee –
Applicant belonging to the All category have to pay a registration fee of Rs.480 /- (Rupees four hundered and eighty only).
ISAM Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
|Start of Online application||28-6-2022|
|End date of Online application||21-7-2022|
Also Check latest Jobs – ECL Recruitment 2022: Salary up to Rs.2,90,000/-
What is ISAM full form?
ISAM full form is Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping
Job Location :- Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Odisha
How to apply for ISAM apprenticeship?
- Go to ISAM website.
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Download your application form and print it out for future correspondence