Indian Space research Organisation (ISRO) is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Assistant, Junior Personal Assistant, Upper Division Clerks and Stenographers. This recruitment drive will fill up 526 posts in the organization. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the posts by visiting the official website of ISRO – isro.gov.in by 09 January 2023. All details of the Passport office recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 ISRO Recruitment 2022-23 –
- 1.1 ISRO Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 ISRO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.3 Notification PDF –
- 1.4 Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for an ISRO apprenticeship?
- 1.6 Important links for ISRO application.
- 1.7 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
ISRO Recruitment 2022-23 –
ISRO Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
ISRO Recruitment Vacancy Details –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Junior Personal Assistant||153|
ISRO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Assistant/Upper Division Clerk: Graduation with Minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6.32 on a 10-point scale as declared by any recognized University + Proficiency in the use of Computers.
Junior Personal Assistant/Stenographer: Graduation with Minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6.32 OR Diploma in Commercial/Secretarial Practice with Minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6.32 + One-year experience as Steno-Typist/ Stenographer + Proficiency in the use of Computer.
Age Limit :
28 years as on 09.01.2023
Age relaxation – Maximum 33 years for SC/ST Candidates and 31 years for OBC candidates, against post reserved for these category). Age relaxation for Person with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) (minimum 40% and above disability), Central Govt. Servant, Ex-serviceman as per Government of India norms.
Notification PDF –
The written test will be conducted at eleven venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Thiruvananthapuram.
|SC/ST/ PwD/ ESM/ Female||Nil|
|UR/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 100/-|
- Start date for online registration – 20.12.2022
- End date for online registration – 09.01.2023
- Last date for payment of fees – 11.01.2023
How to apply for an ISRO apprenticeship?
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to the ISRO website.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check the details of the application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the ISRO website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information are given. The official www.isro.gov.in website link is also given.