ITBP SI Recruitment 2022 Notification: Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) is looking to recruit Sub Inspector (SI) Overseer Group B Non-Gazetted (Non Ministrial). It is a good opportunity for 10th, Graduate Degree, Diploma students. Both male and female are eligible to apply from 16 July 2022. The last date for submitting the application will be 14 August 2022.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 ITBP Recruitment Vacancy details –
- 2 ITBP Recruitment Eligibility criteria –
- 3 Download Notification PDF –
- 4 ITBP Recruitment Selection Process –
- 5 ITBP Recruitment Important dates –
- 6 How to apply for ITBP apprenticeship?
- 7 Important links for ITBP application
- 8 ITBP Recruitment 2022 FAQs
ITBP Recruitment Vacancy details –
Sub Inspector (Overseer) – 37
Male – 32
- UR – 7
- SC – 2
- ST – 2
- OBC – 15
- EWS – 3
Female – 5
- UR – 1
- SC – 1
- OBC – 3
ITBP Recruitment Eligibility criteria –
10th passed and Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Age Limit :
20 to 25 years
Rs. 35,400- 1,12,400/-
Download Notification PDF –
ITBP Recruitment Selection Process –
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Test
- Detailed Medical Exam (DME)
- Review Medical Exam (RME)
ITBP Recruitment Important dates –
How to apply for ITBP apprenticeship?
- Go to ITBP website.
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Download your application form and print it out for future correspondence
Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 16-7-2022 to 14-8-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 FAQs
What is ITBP full form?
ITBP full form is Indo Tibetan Border Police.
How many vacancies are announced under ITBP Recruitment 2022?
37 vacancies are announced under ITBP Recruitment 2022.
Which is the last date to apply online for ITBP Recruitment 2022?
The last date to apply online for ITBP Recruitment 2022 is 14th August 2022.
How to Apply ITBP Recruitment?
Eligible candidates apply online through ITBP official website (recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in).