JCECEB Recruitment 2022 Notification out: JCECEB is conducting a recruitment for the Post of Community Health Officer (CHO). Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 4 May 2022. JCECEB is total of 660 vacancies are being recruited.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 JCECEB Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 JCECEB Vacancy & Posts –
- 3 JCECEB Eligibility criteria –
- 4 JCECEB Selection Process –
- 5 JCECEB Salary –
- 6 JCECEB Application Fee –
- 7 JCECEB Mode of Application –
- 8 JCECEB Important Date –
- 9 What is JCECEB full form?
- 10 How to apply for JCECEB apprenticeship?
- 11 Important links for JCECEB application
JCECEB Recruitment 2022 –
JCECEB Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill. All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
JCECEB Vacancy & Posts –
Community Health Officer (CHO) – 660 Posts
JCECEB Eligibility criteria –
Candidates should have passed 10+2, B.Sc. Nursing or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 35 years
JCECEB Selection Process –
- Written exam
JCECEB Salary –
Rs.20,000/- per month.
JCECEB Application Fee –
The Applicant candidates no need to pay the fee.
JCECEB Mode of Application –
JCECEB Important Date –
|Start of Online application||15-4-2022|
|End date of Online application||4-5-2022|
Also Check latest Jobs – TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 for 7301 Posts
What is JCECEB full form?
JCECEB full form is Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
How to apply for JCECEB apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to JCECEB website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the JCECEB website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 15-4-2022 to 4-5-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.