JK Bank is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Clerk & PO Associate For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
JK Bank recruitment 2021 is total of 45 vacancies are being recruited..
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 JK Bank Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 JK Bank Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 JK Bank Age Limit –
- 1.3 Qualification
- 1.4 JK Bank Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 JK Bank Selection Process –
- 1.7 JK Bank Pay Scale –
- 1.8 JK Bank Application Fee – Rs.1000/-
- 1.9 JK Important Date – 17 November 2021
- 1.10 What is JK Bank full form?
- 1.11 How to apply for JK Bank apprenticeship?
- 1.12 Important links for JK Bank application
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below
JK Bank Recruitment 2021 –
JK Bank Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
JK Bank Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
JK Bank Age Limit –
- Clerk Post :- Minimum- 20 years & Maximum- 30 years.
- PO Associate :- Minimum- 20 years Maximum- 32 years.
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers online and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Graduate in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application.
JK Bank Recruitment 2021 –
JK Bank Selection Process –
- Written exam
- Preliminary Examination :-
|Name of Test||No. of|
|Time allotted for each|
|English Language||30||30||20 min.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 min.|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min.|
- Mains Examination :-
|Name of Tests||No. of|
|Time allotted for each test|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 min.|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 min.|
|English Language||35||40||40 min.|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 min.|
- Interview :-
Candidates who are shortlisted in the Online Mains examination will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the bank. Interviews will be conducted at select centres.
JK Bank Pay Scale –
PO Associate – Rs.36,000/-
JK Bank Application Fee – Rs.1000/-
JK Important Date – 17 November 2021
What is JK Bank full form?
JK Bank full form is Jammu & Kashmir Bank.
How to apply for JK Bank apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to JK Bank website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the JK Bank website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. Official jkbank.in website link is also given.