Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) is conducting a recruitment for the Post of Medical Officer in the Health and Medical Education Department. This recruitment drive will fill up 378 posts in the organization. The last date to apply for the vacancies is February 16, 2023. All details of the JKPSC recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 JKPSC Recruitment 2023 –
- 1.1 JKPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 JKPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.3 Notification PDF –
- 1.4 How to apply for a JKPSC apprenticeship?
- 1.5 Important links for JKPSC application.
- 1.6 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
JKPSC Recruitment 2023 –
JKPSC Recruitment notification for the year 2023 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply are given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
JKPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Medical Officer (Backlog Vacancy 1st Special Drive)- 180
- Medical Officer (Backlog Vacancy 2nd Special Drive)- 198
JKPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
The candidate must have an MBBS or Possession of a recognized Graduate Medical Qualification included in the first or second schedule or part 2 of the 3rd schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. holders of educational qualifications included in part 2 of the 3rd schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in the subsection of the section of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
The applicants from PHC category should have attained the age of 42 years, whereas the upper age limit for SC/ST/ALC-IB/SLC/EWS/PSP category candidates is 43 years. More details in the notification.
Notification PDF –
Written exam / Interview
The applicants from reserved category are required to pay the fee of Rs 1000, whereas Rs 500 is applicable to candidates from reserved category.
Important Date :
- Start date for online application – 18.01.2023
- End date for online application – 16.02.2023
How to apply for a JKPSC apprenticeship?
- Candidates can open the official website
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- Fill in the application form after selecting the post you want to apply for.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Register and begin the application process.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take a printout for future reference
Important links for JKPSC application.
The links for various important information are given. The official www.jkpsc.nic.in website link is also given.