JPSC is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Assistant Professor for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
JPSC recruitment 2022 is total of 110 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 JPSC Recruitment 2022 –
- 1.1 JPSC Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 JPSC Age Limit –
- 1.3 JPSC Qualification –
- 1.4 JPSC Recruitment 2022 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 JPSC Selection Process –
- 1.7 JPSC Application Fee –
- 1.8 JPSC Important Date –
- 1.9 Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022
- 1.10 What is JPSC full form?
- 1.11 How to apply for JPSC apprenticeship?
- 1.12 Important links for JPSC application.
JPSC Recruitment 2022 –
JPSC Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
JPSC Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
JPSC Age Limit –
The minimum age limit is 30 years as on August 1, 2021. There is not upper age limit.
JPSC Qualification –
A post graduate qualification MD/MS/DNB in the concerned subject and as per the TEQ regulations. More details in the notification.
JPSC Selection Process –
- Written exam.
JPSC Application Fee –
The applicants from unreserved/BC/EBC/EWS category are require to pay the fee of Rs.600, whereas Rs.150 is applicable to candidates from reserved category.
JPSC Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022
What is JPSC full form?
JPSC full form is Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
How to apply for JPSC apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to JPSC website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the JPSC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
- Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.jpsc.gov.in. to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 17-1-2022 to 8-2-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
- The links for various important information is given. Official www.jpsc.gov.in. website link is also given.