JSSC is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Junior Engineers for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
JSSC recruitment 2022 is total of 285 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 JSSC Recruitment 2022 –
- 1.1 JSSC Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 JSSC Age Limit –
- 1.3 JSSC Qualification –
- 1.4 JSSC Recruitment 2022 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 JSSC Selection Process –
- 1.7 JSSC Application Fee –
- 1.8 JSSC Important Date –
- 1.9 Also Check latest Jobs – MPSC Recruitment 2021: 900 Vacancy
- 1.10 What is JSSC full form?
- 1.11 How to apply for JSSC apprenticeship?
- 1.12 Important links for JSSC application.
JSSC Recruitment 2022 –
JSSC Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
JSSC Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
JSSC Age Limit –
- Minimum age :- 18 years.
- Maximum age :- 35 years.
JSSC Qualification –
Pass Diploma in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical from the recognized Organization/Board.
JSSC Selection Process –
- Written Exam
JSSC Application Fee –
- For All Other Candidates Application Fee :- Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates of Jharkhand State :- Rs.50/-
JSSC Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – MPSC Recruitment 2021: 900 Vacancy
What is JSSC full form?
JSSC full form is Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission .
How to apply for JSSC apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to JSSC website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the JSSC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
- Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.jssc.nic.in to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 30-1-2021 to 17-1-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
- The links for various important information is given. Official www.jssc.nic.in website link is also given.