JSSC Recruitment 2022: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has invited applications from candidates for the posts of Industrial Instructing Officer. JSSC is total of 727 vacancies are being recruited. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 12 May 2022.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 JSSC Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 JSSC Vacancy Details –
- 3 JSSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
- 4 JSSC Pay Scale –
- 5 JSSC Selection Process –
- 6 JSSC Application Fee –
- 7 JSSC Mode of Application –
- 8 JSSC Important Date –
- 9 What is JSSC full form?
- 10 How to apply for JSSC apprenticeship?
- 11 Important links for JSSC application
JSSC Recruitment 2022 –
JSSC Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill. All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
JSSC Vacancy Details –
- Industrial Instructing Officer (JITOCE – 2022)–Regular – 701
- Industrial Instructing Officer (JITOCE – 2022)–Backlog – 26
JSSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
ITI in Relevant Trade and 3 years’ Experience. Those who have completed their Diploma in Relevant Engineering Discipline and 2 years’ Experience can apply. Applicants who have completed their B.E./B.Tech degree in Relevant Engineering Discipline and 01 years’ Experience and Relevant National Craft Instructor Certificate (NCIC) in any of the Variants under DGT
- Male – 21 to 35 years.
- Female – 21 to 38 years.
JSSC Pay Scale –
JSSC Selection Process –
- Written exam.
JSSC Application Fee –
- UR/OBC/EWS – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PH candidates – Rs.50/-
JSSC Mode of Application –
JSSC Important Date –
|Start of Online application||12-4-2022|
|End date of Online application||12-5-2022|
Also Check latest Jobs – TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 for 7301 Posts
What is JSSC full form?
JSSC full form is Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
How to apply for JSSC apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to JSSC website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the JSSC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.jssc.nic.in to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 12-4-2022 to 12-5-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.