JSSC Recruitment Jobs 2022 Notification: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT). A total of 3120 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. It is a good opportunity for Degree students. The last date for submission of the applications is 7th October 2022.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date, and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
JSSC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Post Graduate Teacher Regular – 2855 Post
- Post Graduate Teacher Backlog – 265 Post
Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.Ed, Graduate, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
The minimum age of the candidates to apply is 21 years and the maximum age is 45 years.
- UR (Unreserved), EWS, EBC-I, BC-II – Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST – Rs. 50/-
Official Notification PDF
JSSC Notification 2022 PDF – Regular
JSSC Notification 2022 PDF – Backlog
How to apply for JSSC Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website of JSSC jssc.nic.in and visit career and apply online for given posts and saved the application form for future reference.
- candidates can apply online up to 7-10-2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted