Karnataka Bank Limited (KBL) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Clerk d at its Branches/ Offices located across India. The last date to apply for the post is on or before 21-05-2022. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of the Karnataka Bank at bdl-india.in.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 Karnataka Bank Recruitment Eligibility criteria –
- 3 Download Notification PDF –
- 4 Karnataka Bank Recruitment Selection Procedure –
- 5 Karnataka Bank Recruitment Application Fee –
- 6 Karnataka Bank Recruitment Important Date –
- 7 How to apply for Karnataka Bank apprenticeship?
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 –
Karnataka Bank notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment Eligibility criteria –
Educational Qualification –
Graduates in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (First Class)*/equivalent grade from any UGC recognized university.
Age Limit –
Maximum 26 years as on 01-05-2022
Download Notification PDF –
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022
Karnataka Bank Recruitment Selection Procedure –
Written exam/ Interview
The following is the online examination test structure (with separately timed tests)
|Name of the Test||No. of|
|English Language||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Minutes|
(with special reference to Banking Industry)
|Numerical Ability||40||40||30 Minutes|
- Questions will be in English only. Each question will have 5 alternatives (options).
- ¼th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment Application Fee –
Candidates belonging to the General categories will have to pay a sum of Rs. 700/- as an application fee, whereas candidates belonging to SC, ST categories will have to pay a sum of Rs. 600/-.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment Important Date –
|Start of Online application||10-5-2022|
|End date of Online application||21-5-2022|
Also Check latest Jobs – TSLPRB Police Recruitment 2022 :16,614 Vacancy
How to apply for Karnataka Bank apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to Karnataka Bank website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.karnatakabank.com to register their application online.