Kerala Public Service Commission has invited Applications from Scheduled Test Candidates under Special Drive fulfilling the Eligibility for Recruitment into the Higher Secondary School Teacher (Chemistry) Post under Kerala Higher Secondary Education (KHSE). The total No. of vacancies for this job, post is 07. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancy with a salary of Rs.55200-115300/-. The deadline for the submission of the application form is December 14.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date, and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022 –
Kerala PSC Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
Eligibility Criteria –
- (I)Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 45% marks from any of the Universities in Kerala or a Qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the respective subject by any University in Kerala.
- (II)(1) B.Ed in the concerned subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the
Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by a University in Kerala.
(II)(2)In the absence of persons with B.Ed. Degree in the concerned subject, B.Ed. Degree acquired in the
concerned faculty as specified in the Acts and Statutes of any of the Universities in Kerala.
(II) (3) In the absence of persons with B.Ed. Degree as specified in items (1) and (2)
above, persons with B.Ed. Degree in any subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of
the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by any of the Universities in Kerala.
M.Sc.Ed in the concerned subject with not less than a 45 percentage of the mark from any of the Regional
Institutes of Education sponsored by the National Council for Education Research & Training(NCERT)
Age Limit :
The candidates applying for the job must be within the Age Limit of 20 years to 45 years.
Notification PDF –
Written exam/ Interview
Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 15/11/2022
End date of Online application:- 14/12/2022
How to apply for Kerala PSC apprenticeship?
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to the Kerala PSC website.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of the application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the Kerala PSC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information are given. The official www.keralapsc.gov.in website link is also given.