KPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply online for Assistant Town Planner Posts : Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is conducting a recruitment for the Post of Assistant Town Planner. KPSC is total of 60 vacancies are being recruited.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 KPSC Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 KPSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
- 3 KPSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process –
- 4 KPSC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee –
- 5 KPSC Mode of Application –
- 6 KPSC Important Date –
- 7 What is KPSC full form?
- 8 How to apply for KPSC apprenticeship?
- 9 Important links for KPSC application
KPSC Recruitment 2022 –
KPSC Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill. All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
KPSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
The candidates should have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering (Civil Draughtsmanship) from recognized University or Institution.
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 35 years
Rs.33450/- to Rs.62600/- per month.
KPSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process –
The selection process for the post is based on written exam, personal interview and DV.
KPSC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee –
|Processing Fee for All Candidates||Rs.35/-|
|SC/ST/Cat-I & PH Candidates||Nil|
|Cat-2A/2B/3A & 3B Candidates||Rs.300/-|
KPSC Mode of Application –
KPSC Important Date –
|Start of Online application||30-4-2022|
|End date of Online application||30-5-2022|
Also Check latest Jobs – TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 for 7301 Posts
What is KPSC full form?
KPSC full form is Karnataka Public Service Commission.
How to apply for KPSC apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to KPSC website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the KPSC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.kpsc.kar.nic.in to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 30-4-2022 to 30-5-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.