Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV), No 1, Chakeri, Kanpur has released a notification invited applications for the posts of PGT-Political Science, TGT- Hindi, Primary Teacher, Educational Counsellor, Doctor, Nurse, Vocational Instructor (Sports/Yoga), and Computer Instructor.
The eligible candidates can download the application form through the official website no1kanpur.kvs.ac.in and send the same duly filled with self-attested copies of Experience Certificate, Marks Sheets, Degrees, Diploma etc.
It is to be noted that the deadline to submit the application form is 22 March 2022.
It is to be noted that candidates will have to send a filled application form through speed post/registered post/ by hand to the below address –
Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1, N-4 Area,
Air Force Station, Chakeri, Kanpur -208008
KVS Vacancy Details –
- Post Graduate Teacher-Political Science
- Trained Graduate Teacher- Hindi
- Primary Teacher
- Educational Counsellor
- Computer Instructor
- Vocational Instructor (Sports/Yoga)
Notification PDF – KVS Recruitment 2022
KVS Selection Process –
Interview Schedule –
- 28 March 2022 8.00 am – TGT
- 28 March 2022 9.00 am – PRT Exam
- 28 March 2022 9.00 am – PGT
- 28 March 2022 10.00 pm – Counsellor
- 29 March 2022 8.00 am – Doctor and Nurse
- 29 March 2022 9.00 am – Computer Instructor Exam
- 29 March 2022 9.00 am – Sports Coach
- 29 March 2022 10.00 am – Yoga Teacher
- 29 March 2022 12:30 pm – Computer Instructor Interview
Interested candidates can download the application form here.