LIC Jobs Recruitment 2023 Notification: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is conducting a recruitment for the Post of Apprentice Development Officer. It is a good opportunity for Bachelor’s Degree students. The last date to apply for the posts is till February 10, 2023. All details of the LIC recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 LIC Recruitment 2023 –
- 1.1 LIC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 LIC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.3 Notification PDF –
- 1.4 How to apply for a LIC apprenticeship?
- 1.5 Important links for LIC application.
- 1.6 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
LIC Recruitment 2023 –
LIC Recruitment notification for the year 2023 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply are given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
LIC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
Zone wise vacancies:
- Eastern Zone : 1049
- North Zone : 1216
- North Central Zone : 1033
- Central Zone : 561
- Southern Zone : 1516
- Western Zone : 1942
- East Central Zone : 669
- South Central Zone : 1408
LIC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
The candidates eligible for recruitment are classified into three categories, namely, LIC Agents Category, LIC Employees Category, and Others Category (Open Market). For the LIC Employees category and LIC Agents category, in both Urban and Rural areas- The applicant should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University in India established under a statute/approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai. An applicant from the Others category (Open Market ) for recruitment as an Apprentice Development Officer, in both Urban and Rural areas, should possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University in India established under a statute/ approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai
Age Limit :
The applicant shall have completed 21 years of age (in completed years) and not more than 30 years of age (in completed years) as on 01.01.2023, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later than 01.01.2002 (both days inclusive) as on 01.01.2023
Notification PDF –
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be made on the basis of on-line tests- Preliminary & Main-followed by an interview of the candidates who qualify in the on-line test and subsequent pre-recruitment Medical examination.
Application Fees :
- For SC/ST Candidates Intimation Charges of Rs.100/- (inclusive of GST) plus the Transaction Charges
- Other than SC/ST Candidates : Application Fees-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 750/- (inclusive of GST) plus the Transaction Charges.
Important Date :
- Start date for online application – 21.01.2023
- End date for online application – 10.02.2023
How to apply for a LIC apprenticeship?
- Candidates can open the official website
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- Fill in the application form after selecting the post you want to apply for.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Register and begin the application process.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take a printout for future reference
Important links for LIC application.
The links for various important information are given. The official www.licindia.in website link is also given.