Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Ltd (Mahagenco) is conducting a recruitment drive for the posts of Executive Engineer, Additional Executive Engineer and Deputy Executive Engineer. It is a good opportunity for Degree students. This recruitment drive will fill up 300 posts in the organization. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the posts by visiting the official website of Mahagenco – mahagenco.in by 11 October 2022.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date, and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
Mahagenco Recruitment 2022 –
Mahagenco Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post.
Mahagenco Vacancy Details –
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Additional Executive Engineer||154|
|Deputy Executive Engineer||103|
Mahagenco Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
Age Limit :
- Executive Engineer : 40 years, For Mahagenco Employees: 57 years (including Covid age relaxation)
- Addl. Executive Engineer : 40 years, For Mahagenco Employees: 57 years(including Covid age relaxation)
- Dy. Executive Engineer: 38 years, For Mahagenco Employees: 57 years (including Covid age relaxation)
Application fee :
- Open: Rs.800/-
- Reserved: Rs.600/-
Mahagenco application links :
|Mahagenco official website||Visit the official website|
|Mahagenco official notification||Mahagenco notification pdf|
|Telegram Channel||Click here|
Mahagenco Important Date :
|Start of Online application||12-09-2022|
|End date of Online application||11-10-2022|
How to apply for MAHAGENCO apprenticeship?
- Go to MAHAGENCO website.
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Download your application form and print it out for future correspondence