The National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE) is an autonomous organization under the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare (DA&FW), Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Govt. of India. MANAGE is conducting a recruitment for the Post of Deputy Director and Upper Division Clerk (UDC). The last date to apply for the posts is till February 7, 2023. All details of the MANAGE recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
MANAGE Recruitment 2023 –
MANAGE Recruitment notification for the year 2023 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
MANAGE Recruitment Vacancy details
Deputy Director Group-A – 1 post
Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Group-C – 1 post
MANAGE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Deputy Director Group-A
- Ph.D. or equivalent in Library Science/Information Science/ Journalism and Mass Communication from a recognized university.
- 5 years’ experience in the above field/subjects in the cadre of Assistant Professor or equivalent.
- Experience in training/research/consultancy policy advocacy/implementation of Government programs/Education/Documentation and dissemination in the concerned field.
- Experience in national/international capacity building organizations.
- Exposure in Agricultural Extension Management.
Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- A Bachelor degree from a recognized University.
- Speed of 30 wpm in English Typewriting.
- 3 Yrs. Experience in Govt. Office/ Undertaking or Autonomous body or reputed firms.
- Knowledge of Govt. Rules and regulations and Office Procedure.
- Working knowledge of computers.
- Deputy Director – Minimum 50 years and Maximum 56 years of age. Relaxable for Govt. employees up to five years.
- Upper Division Clerk – Candidates should be between 18 – 27 years.
Notification PDF –
- Group – A – Rs.1000
- Group – C – Rs.300
Important Date :
- Start date for online application – 15.01.2023
- End date for online application – 07.02.2023
How to apply for a MANAGE apprenticeship?
- Candidates can open the official website
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- Fill in the application form after selecting the post you want to apply for.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Register and begin the application process.
- Pay the Application Fee
- Take a printout for future reference
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE), Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030 before February 7, 2023.