Mazagon Dock Jobs Recruitment 2022 Notification: Mazagon Dock is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Skilled and Semi-Skilled. It is a good opportunity for Degree students. The last date for submission of the applications is 30th October 2022.
Interested are requested to use the Mazagon Dock Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the examination process, educational qualification, age limit, examination process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
Mazagon Dock Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Special Grade (IDA-IX) – Rs. 22000-83180
- Special Grade (IDA-VIII) – Rs.21,000/- to Rs.79,380/-
- Skilled Grade-II(IDA-VI) – Rs. 18000-68120
- Skilled Gr-I (IDA-V) – Rs.17,000/- to Rs.64,360/-
- Semi-Skilled Gr-III (IDA-IVA) – Rs.16,000/- to Rs.60,520/-
- Semi-Skilled Gr-I (IDA-II)- Rs.13,200/- to Rs.49,910/-
Candidates who want to apply for the posts can check the educational qualification and age limit through the Detailed Notification available here.
Official Notification PDF
|Selection Criteria||Weightage||Post for which|
Industry is not
|Written Test||30 marks||50 marks||–|
|20 marks||–||20 marks|
|Trade/Skill Test||50 marks||50 marks||80 marks|
- General/ OBC/EWS – Rs.100
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen – Nil
How to apply for Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022?
- Log on to MDL website https://mazagondock.in
- Go to Careers >> Online Recruitment >> Non-Executive
- Click on Non- Executive Tab
- Register by filling up relevant details & click on “Submit” button.
- Click on the validation link sent on email.
- Login to MDL Online Portal with “Username” & “Password”
- Select the job under Non-Executive Tab & view the “Eligibility Criteria”
- While applying, candidate should have the scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph, their signature.
- Click on “Home” tab and ensure your application submission status to be “Successfully Submitted”.
- Take a print of your application form with unique registration no. on or before the last date of application for future reference