Mahanadi Coalfields Limited is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Jr. Overman, Mining Sirdar, Surveyor. It is a good opportunity for Diploma and other students. The registration process started on January 3 and will end on January 23, 2023. The candidates shall apply through online mode available on the MCL website mahanadicoal.in. All details of the Passport office recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 MCL Recruitment 2022-23 –
- 1.1 MCL Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 MCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.3 Notification PDF –
- 1.4 Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for a MCL apprenticeship?
- 1.6 Important links for MCL application.
- 1.7 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
MCL Recruitment 2022-23 –
MCL Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
MCL Recruitment Vacancy Details –
Jr. Overman, T&S Gr-C- 82 posts
Mining Sirdar T&S Gr-C- 185 posts
Surveyor, T&S Gr-B- 68 posts
MCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- Jr.Overman, T&S Gr-C- Diploma in Mining Engineering of 03 years duration or Degree in Mining Engineering or other equivalent qualifications approved in that behalf by the Central Government from any recognized Institute.
- Mining Sirdar, T&S Gr-C- Senior Secondary school examination or intermediate examination (10+2) or equivalent Examination from any recognized Board of Examination.
- Surveyor, T&S Gr-B – Senior Secondary school examination or intermediate examination (10+2) or equivalent Examination from any recognized Board of Examination
Age Limit :
Candidate must not be below 18 years of age and above 30 years as on 23/01/2023. However, relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
Pay Scale :
Rs.31,852 per month
Notification PDF –
The Selection methodology will comprise Computer Based Test (CBT) only. No personal interview will be held.
Start of Online application:- 03/01/2023
End date of Online application:- 23/01/2023
How to apply for a MCL apprenticeship?
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to the MCL website.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check the details of the application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the MCL website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information are given. The official www.tspsc.gov.in website link is also given.