MNNIT Recruitment 2022 Notification: Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad has invited online applications for the recruitment of 145 Assistant Professor (Grade-II) posts. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of the MNNIT at mnnit.ac.in
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 MNNIT Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details –
- 2 MNNIT Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
- 3 Download Notification PDF –
- 4 MNNIT Recruitment 2022 Selection Process–
- 5 MNNIT Recruitment 2022 Application Fee –
- 6 MNNIT Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
- 7 How to apply for MNNIT apprenticeship?
MNNIT Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details –
- Assistant Professor (Academic Level 10)- 30
- Assistant Professor (Academic Level 11)- 47
- Assistant Professor (Academic Level 12)- 68
MNNIT Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
Candidates Should Have Passed BA/ B.Com, B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, Post Graduation Degree, MA/ M.Com/ M.Sc, MBA, MCA Must be a graduate from a recognized board.
Age Limit –
The age of the candidates should not be more than 60 years.
Download Notification PDF –
MNNIT Recruitment 2022 Selection Process–
MNNIT Recruitment 2022 Application Fee –
|UR, OBC, EWS||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ Women||Nil|
MNNIT Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
|Start of Online application||30-5-2022|
|End date of Online application||30-6-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of hard copy of Application form||7-7-2022|
Also Check latest Jobs – ECL Recruitment 2022: Salary up to Rs.2,90,000/-
What is MNNIT full form?
MNNIT full form is Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology.
Job Location :- Allahabad
How to apply for MNNIT apprenticeship?
- Go to MNNIT website.
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Download your application form and print it out for future correspondence