MPSC Group B Notification 2022 : Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has invited online application for the Group B Subordinate Services (Non-Gazetted) officers. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of MPSC on recpdcl.in. The last date to apply for the posts is till May 15, 2022.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
MPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details –
- General Administrative – 42
- Finance Department – 77
- Home Department – 603
- Revenue and Forest Department – 78
MPSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria
- The candidates must have received a Graduate degree. Knowledge of Marathi is essential to be eligible for applying for the recruitment drive.
- The eligibility age range is different for a different department, details of which can be accessed on the notification
Download Notification PDF
MPSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process–
The MPSC Group B prelim exam 2022 will be held on October 8 at 37 district centers across Maharashtra.
MPSC Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
Open category candidates have to pay an online application fee of Rs 394 while reserved ones are to pay Rs 294.
MPSC Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
|Start of Online application||25-6-2022|
|End date of Online application||15-7-2022|
Also Check latest Jobs – PPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply for 198 Vacancies
Job Location :- All over India
How to apply for MPSC apprenticeship?
- Go to MPSC website.
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Download your application form and print it out for future correspondence