Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has invited applications from candidates to apply for Medical Officer Posts under Government Medical Colleges and affiliated hospitals. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree students. The late date to apply for the post is on or before 17.08.2022. Eligible candidates can apply for the post online.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
MPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Candidates should have an M.B.B.S. Degree from a Statutory University or any other qualification recognized under the National medical Commission Act, 2019 (30 of 2019); AND Have registered their names as per provisions of the Maharashtra Medical Council Act, 1965 or whose names have been registered in the register maintained under the said Act.
19 – 45 years (as on 1-11-2022)
Rs 56,100 – Rs 1,77,500/-
Download Notification PDF –
- General / OBC – Rs.394/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs.264/-
How to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2022?
You can check the following steps to apply for the above posts.
- Visit the official website at mpsconline.gov.in and click on the ‘User Registration option on home page.
- Register yourself and log in.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a print out of it for future reference.