Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL), has invited online applications from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment for a total of 96 vacancies for the Assistant Engineer & Assistant Executive posts. It is a good opportunity for Degree/ CA/ MBA/ B.E students. The online application starts on 17.12.2022 and ends on 15.01.2023. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this post. All details of the Passport office recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 MRPL Recruitment 2022 –
- 1.1 MRPL Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 MRPL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.3 Qualification :
- 1.4 Age Limit :
- 1.5 Notification PDF –
- 1.6 Selection Process
- 1.7 Application Fee
- 1.8 Important dates –
- 1.9 How to apply for an MRPL apprenticeship?
- 1.10 Important links for MRPL application.
- 1.11 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
MRPL Recruitment 2022 –
MRPL Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
MRPL Recruitment Vacancy Details –
|Name of the Disciplines||Total Post|
|Computer Science and Information Technology||05|
|Library and Information Science||01|
|Finance/ Internal Audit||04|
MRPL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Candidates applicants should hold Bachelor’s Degree/ CA/ MBA/ B.E in the relevant field.
Age Limit :
28 years as on 28.12.2022
Notification PDF –
The selection process is based on GATE 2022/ UGC NET/ Written test.
Other fee is Rs. 118
SC / ST/ PwBD/ Ex-Serviceman categories – No fee
Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 17/12/2022
End date of Online application:- 15/01/2023
How to apply for an MRPL apprenticeship?
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to the MRPL website.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check the details of the application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the MRPL website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
Important links for MRPL application.
The links for various important information are given. The official www.mrpl.co.in website link is also given.