MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification : Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank (MSC Bank) has invited online applications for the recruitment of Trainee Junior Officers and Trainee Clerks for the current recruitment Degree branches are being recruited. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 25 May 2022.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 MSC Bank Vacancy & Posts –
- 3 MSC Bank Eligibility criteria –
- 4 Notification PDF –
- 5 MSC Bank Selection Process–
- 6 MSC Bank Application fee
- 7 Important Date –
- 8 What is MSC Bank full form?
- 9 How to apply for MSC Bank apprenticeship?
MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 –
MSC Bank Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post.
MSC Bank Vacancy & Posts –
Trainee Junior Officers – 29
Trainee Clerks – 166
MSC Bank Eligibility criteria –
Educational Qualification :
- Trainee Junior Officers – Graduate in any discipline with at least 60% marks.
- Trainee Clerks – Graduate in any discipline with at least 60% marks.
- Trainee Junior Officers – upto 2 years.
- Trainee Clerks – Not necessary.
Age Limit :
- Trainee Junior Officers – Minimum 23 years and Maximum 32 years as on 28.02.2022.
- Trainee Clerks – Minimum 21 years and Maximum 28 years as on 28.02.2022.
Pay Scale :
- Trainee Junior Officers – Rs 20,000/- per month
- Trainee Clerks – Rs 15,000/- per month
Notification PDF –
MSC Bank Selection Process–
The selection of candidates will be on the basis of online (written) test and personal interview. Merit List will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in online written test and interview.
MSC Bank Application fee
The application fee is Rs. 1770 for Trainee Junior Officers candidates and Rs. 1180 for Trainee Clerks.
Important Date –
|Start of Online application||5-5-2022|
|End date of Online application||25-5-2022|
Also Check latest Jobs – TSLPRB Police Recruitment 2022 :16,614 Vacancy
What is MSC Bank full form?
MSC Bank full form is Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank.
How to apply for MSC Bank apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to MSC Bank website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the MSC Bank website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.mscbank.com to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 5-5-2022 to 25-5-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.