NAARM is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Young Professional-II & Office Assistant for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
NAARM recruitment 2021 is total of 19 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 NAARM Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 NAARM Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 NAARM Age Limit –
- 1.3 NAARM Qualification –
- 1.4 NAARM Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 NAARM Selection Process –
- 1.7 NAARM Application Fee – No Fee.
- 1.8 NAARM Important Date –
- 1.9 Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
- 1.10 What is NAARM full form?
- 1.11 How to apply for NAARM apprenticeship?
- 1.12 Important links for NAARM application.
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
NAARM Recruitment 2021 –
NAARM Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
NAARM Vacancy & Posts –
- Young Professional – II.
|Name of the Project||Total Vacancy|
|Project on “Profiling the Resources Devoted to R&D in Agriculture Sector” under DST project.||01|
|Project on Impact Assessment of SC Sub Plan (SCSP) Implemented by Agril. R & D Institutes|
on Socio-economic Status of Beneficiaries.
|Stores & Purchase Section||01|
- Office Assistant –
|Name of the Project||Total Vacancy|
|Project on “Profiling the Resources Devoted to R&D in Agriculture||01|
NAARM Age Limit –
- Young Professional – II :- Minimum age under Young professional will be 21 years and maximum 45 years.
- Office Assistant :- 27 years.
NAARM Qualification –
Young Professional – II :-
- Post Graduate degree in Agriculture, Postgraduates in Agricultural Sciences / Agricultural Extension, M.Sc (Ag.) in Agronomy, Horticulture /Soil Science.
- M.B.A. in Human Resources
- Post Graduate degree holders in Engineering / Technology in the discipline of Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications
- Master Degree in Computer Science, B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronic Communication Engineering.
- Masters in Computer Application (MCA).
- Degree holders in Engineering / Technology in Computer Science / Information Technology.
Office Assistant :- Intermediate (+12).
NAARM Selection Process –
If the turnover for walk-in-interview is more, the Academy may consider to extend the date of interview for the next day and also to have a written screening test.
NAARM Application Fee – No Fee.
No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
NAARM Important Date –
|Name of the Project / Division||Interview|
date & time to
be held on
|Project on “Profiling the Resources Devoted to R&D in Agriculture|
Sector” under DST project.
|Project on Impact Assessment of SC Sub Plan (SCSP) Implemented by|
Agril. R & D Institutes on Socio-economic Status of Beneficiaries.
|Institute Project:- “Ag-Academy: A Frame work for scaling up|
e-learning in agriculture”
|Stores & Purchase Section||23/12/2021|
|Project on “Profiling the Resources Devoted to R&D in Agriculture||27/12/2021|
Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
What is NAARM full form?
NAARM full form is National Academy of Agricultural Research Management.
How to apply for NAARM apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to NAARM website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the NAARM website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. Official www.naarm.org.in website link is also given.