NAARM is conducting a recruitment for the Post of Young Professional-II for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
NAARM recruitment 2022 is total of 12 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 NAARM Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 NAARM Vacancy Details –
- 3 NAARM Eligibility Criteria –
- 4 NAARM Selection Process –
- 5 NAARM Application Fee –
- 6 NAARM Important Date –
- 7 What is NAARM full form?
- 8 How to apply for NAARM apprenticeship?
- 9 Important links for NAARM application.
NAARM Recruitment 2022 –
NAARM Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
NAARM Vacancy Details –
Young Professional-II – 12 Post
NAARM Eligibility Criteria –
Candidates should have passed in Post Graduate, B.Com, BBA, BBS, Graduate, MCA, MBA, CA, ICWA, CS or or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 45 years
NAARM Selection Process –
NAARM Application Fee –
For the Application fee please go through the Official Notification.
NAARM Important Date –
|Closing Date||10, 20, 22-4-2022|
Also Check latest Jobs – TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 for 7301 Posts
What is NAARM full form?
NAARM full form is National Academy Of Agricultural Research Management.
How to apply for NAARM apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to NAARM website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the NAARM website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
- Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.naarm.org.in to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 28-3-2022 to 10, 20, 22-4-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.