NBCC is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Dy. Project Manager, Management Trainee, Project Manager, Sr. Stenographer & Office Assistant for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
NBCC recruitment 2021 is total of 70 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 NBCC Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 NBCC Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 NBCC Age Limit –
- 1.3 NBCC Qualification –
- 1.4 NBCC Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 NBCC Selection Process –
- 1.7 NBCC Pay Scale –
- 1.8 NBCC Application Fee –
- 1.9 NBCC Important Date –
- 1.10 Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
- 1.11 What is NBCC full form?
- 1.12 How to apply for NBCC apprenticeship?
- 1.13 Important links for NBCC application
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
NBCC Recruitment 2021 –
NBCC Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
NBCC Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Dy. Project Manager||10|
NBCC Age Limit –
- Dy. Project Manager :- 33 years.
- Management Trainee :- 29 years.
- Project Manager :- 47 years.
- Sr. Stenographer :- 28 years.
- Office Assistant :- 25 years.
NBCC Qualification –
- Dy. Project Manager :- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Govt. recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Management Trainee (Civil) :- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Management Trainee (Electrical) :- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Project Manager (Civil) :- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/Institute with 60 % aggregate marks.
- Sr. Stenographer :- Graduate in any stream.
- Office Assistant :- Graduate in any stream.
NBCC Selection Process –
- Dy. Project Manager & Project Manager (Civil) –
- The selection criteria will be by way of Personal Interview. Decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
- Selected Candidates will be entitled for remuneration consisting of Basic Pay, DA (on IDA pattern), HRA, Perks & Allowances under Cafeteria Approach, & Performance Related Pay (PRP).
- In addition to this CPF, Medical facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Leave encashment is paid as per the rules of the Company.
- Management Trainee (Civil & Electrical) –
- Candidates who have appeared for GATE-2021 examination are only eligible to apply for the said post.
- Candidates are required to furnish valid score card of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) of the respective discipline i.e. Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- On the basis of valid GATE-2021 score, candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview in order of category wise merit list.
- The final selection would be done on the basis of total marks secured (GATE Score and Personal Interview) by the candidates.
- Sr. Stenographer & Office Assistant –
- Candidates applying for the posts at S.No. 05 & 06 will be required to appear for the Skill Test to be held at New Delhi only. Decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
- The names of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on www.nbccindia.com under the head “CAREER within Human Resources”. Separate individual e-mails will be sent to the shortlisted candidates.
Post wise Selection process will be as under –
|Name of the Post||Selection Process||Weightage|
|DY. PROJECT MANAGER (ELECTRICAL)||Personal Interview||100%|
|MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (CIVIL)||GATE 2021 Score & Personal Interview||70% & 30% respectively|
|MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (ELECTRICAL)||GATE 2021 Score & Personal Interview||70% & 30% respectively|
|PROJECT MANAGER (CIVIL) – Backlog||Personal Interview||100%|
|SR. STENOGRAPHER – Backlog||Skill Test||100%|
|OFFICE ASSISTANT (STENOGRAPHER) – Backlog||Skill Test||100%|
NBCC Pay Scale –
Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/-
NBCC Application Fee –
- Rs. 1000/- for the Post at S.No. 01 i.e. Dy. Project Manager (Electrical).
- Rs. 500/- for the Posts at S.No. 02 & 03 i.e. Management Trainee (Civil) & Management Trainee (Electrical).
- NIL for Backlog Posts mentioned at S.No 04, 05 & 06 i.e. Project Manager (Civil), Sr. Stenographer & Office Assistant (Stenographer).
- Candidates will be levied tax/charge from their transaction bank, (as applicable). SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates are required to make application fee payment through debit card/credit card/net-banking. The candidates will be automatically redirected to make online payment (wherever fee is applicable), once the form is successfully completed.
NBCC Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
What is NBCC full form?
NBCC full form is National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited.
How to apply for NBCC apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to NBCC website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the NBCC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. Official www.nbccindia.com website link is also given.