NBCC is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Expert. for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
NBCC recruitment 2021 is total of 02 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 NBCC Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 NBCC Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 NBCC Age Limit –
- 1.3 NBCC Qualification –
- 1.4 NBCC Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 NBCC Selection Process –
- 1.7 NBCC Pay Scale –
- 1.8 NBCC Application Fee – No Fee
- 1.9 NBCC Important Date – 7 December 2021.
- 1.10 Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
- 1.11 What is NBCC full form?
- 1.12 How to apply for NBCC apprenticeship?
- 1.13 Important links for NBCC application
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
NBCC Recruitment 2021 –
NBCC Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
NBCC Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
NBCC Age Limit –
Not more than 65 years (as on closing date of receiving application).
NBCC Qualification –
Should have minimum 25 years of working experience in the functions and requirements of Govt. of India Press and
their indenters. Should have knowledge of latest printing machines and equipments. Also knows General Finance
Rules (GFR) for procurements works with knowledge of specifications and procurement of latest printing Machinery
though Global and Domestic enquiry.
NBCC Selection Process –
The Selection will be done by way of inviting applications first and shortlisting candidates on various criterion viz. their profile, age, educational qualification, experience etc. by Selection Committee. Decision of NBCC will be final in this regard. The mode of selection will be will be through Personal Interview.
NBCC Pay Scale –
Rs.85,000/- per month consolidated.
NBCC Application Fee – No Fee
NBCC Important Date – 7 December 2021.
Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
What is NBCC full form?
NBCC full form is National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited.
How to apply for NBCC apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to NBCC website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the NBCC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. Official www.nbccindia.in website link is also given.