National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited Recruitment 2022 for Junior Engineer and Deputy General Manager Engineering Posts/ Download Notification PDF & Apply here – NBCC Recruitment 2022 invites Online applications for the recruitment of 81 Junior Engineer and Deputy General Manager Engineering Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of NBCC on isro.gov.in.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 NBCC Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 NBCC Vacancy Details –
- 3 NBCC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility –
- 4 NBCC Recruitment Notification PDF –
- 5 NBCC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process-
- 6 NBCC Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale –
- 7 NBCC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee –
- 8 NBCC Recruitment 2022 Important dates-
- 9 How to apply for NBCC Recruitment 2022:
NBCC Recruitment 2022 –
NBCC Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill. All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post.
NBCC Vacancy Details –
Junior Engineer (Civil) – 60
Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 20
Deputy General Manager (Engineering) – 01
NBCC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility –
- Junior Engineer: 03 years full time Diploma in Civil / Electrical Engineer with 60% aggregate marks.
- DGM (Engineering): Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent with 60 % aggregate marks. Minimum 09 years experience
Age Limit :
- Junior Engineer: 28 years
- DGM (Engineering): 46 years for ST.
NBCC Recruitment Notification PDF –
NBCC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process-
- Written Test
NBCC Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale –
Junior Engineer: S-3 ₹ 27270/- (Open Ended)
DGM (Engineering): E-4 ₹ 70,000 – 2,00,000/-
NBCC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee –
- ₹ 500/- for Junior Engineer posts.
- No fee for DGM posts.
- ST, PWD & Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
The fee payment through debit card/ credit card/ net-banking.
NBCC Recruitment 2022 Important dates-
Start of Online application:- 15/03/2022
End date of Online application:- 14/04/2022
Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022: 93 Vacancy
How to apply for NBCC Recruitment 2022:
- Eligible Engineers apply online through NBCC India Limited official website from 15th March 2022. The last date for final submission of online application form is 14/04/2022 till 5:00 PM.
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Click on “Register” for first time registration.
- Go to isro.gov.in website
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.