NCDRC is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Deputation Basis. For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. NCDRC recruitment 2021 is total of 08 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 NCDRC Recruitment 2021 –
- 2 NCDRC Vacancy & Posts –
- 3 NDCRC Educational Qualification –
- 4 NCDRC Notification 2021 PDF
- 5 NDCRC Selection Process –
- 6 NDCRC Pay Scale –
- 7 Eligibility
- 8 How to apply for NCDRC apprenticeship?
- 9 Important links for NCDRC application
- 10 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
NCDRC Recruitment 2021 –
NCDRC Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
NCDRC Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Post|
NDCRC Educational Qualification –
- Cash & Accounts Training conducted by ISTM and processing knowledge in Accounts.
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis.
NDCRC Selection Process –
NDCRC Pay Scale –
- Accounts officer :- Rs.47,600 – 1,51,100/-
- Court Master :- Rs.47,600 – 1,51,100/-
- Section Officer :- Rs.47,600 – 1,51,100/-
- Assistant :- Rs.35,400 – 1,42,400/-
- Personal Assistant :- Rs.35,400 – 1,42,400/-
Officers of the Central / State Government / Supreme Court / High Courts / Tribunals.
How to apply for NCDRC apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to NCDRC website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the NCDRC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. . Official NCDRC website link is also given.