NCERT Recruitment 2022 Notification: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is inviting online applications for filling up 292 various academic positions under direct recruitment in NCERT, New Delhi and at its constituent units located at Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysuru and Shillong. It is a good opportunity for Ph.D students. Candidates will be able to apply for the vacancies on the official website ncert.nic.in till October 28.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date, and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
NCERT Recruitment 2022 –
NCERT Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
NCERT Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Professor – 40
- Associate Professor – 97
- Assistant Professor – 155
NCERT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- Professor – Ph.D. degree
- Associate Professor – A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. ii) A Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- Assistant Professor – A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
Pay Scale :
- Professor/Librarian: Academic level 14 with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 1,44,200/- (Pre-revised
scale of pay : Rs.37,400-67,000 with AGP-10,000)
- Associate Professor: Academic level 13A with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 1,31,400/- (Pre-revised
scale of pay : Rs.37,400-67,000 with AGP-9,000)
- Assistant Professor/Assistant Librarian: Academic level 10 with rationalized entry pay of
Rs.57,700/-(Pre-revised scale of pay : Rs.15,600-39,100 with AGP-6,000)
Notification PDF –
NCERT Recruitment Selection Process-
The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the NCERT website. The shortlisted candidates will be allowed to appear for the interview only after verification of their eligibility.
Application Fee :
Applicants belonging to UR/OBC/EWS are required to pay a fee of Rs 1000 through online payment mode only. Women applicants and applicants belonging to SC/ST/PWD are exempted from payment of fee.
NCERT Recruitment Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 08/10/2022
End date of Online application:- 28/10/2022