NCL is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of non-executive for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
NCL recruitment 2022 is total of 307 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 NCL Recruitment 2022 –
- 1.1 NCL Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 NCL Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.3 NCL Qualification –
- 1.4 NCL Recruitment 2022 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 NCL Selection Criteria –
- 1.7 NCL Important Date –
- 1.8 Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022
- 1.9 What is NCL full form?
- 1.10 How to apply for NCL apprenticeship?
- 1.11 Important links for NCL application.
NCL Recruitment 2022 –
NCL Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
NCL Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Surface Miner Operator||27|
|Pay Loader Operator||09|
NCL Eligibility Criteria –
The applicants who have superannuated prior to 31.03.2018 will not be eligible to apply for the engagement.
NCL Qualification –
- Matriculate /SSC/ High School or equivalent passed from any recognized Board of Secondary / Higher Secondary
Education of Indian State.
- ITI in Diesel Mechanic/ Motor Mechanic/ Fitter Trades with Valid NCVT/ SCVT Trade certificates.
- Valid HMV License issued from any RTA/ RTO of Indian State.
NCL Selection Criteria –
Eligible applicants meeting the minimum eligibility criteria as specified under this notification will be assessed based on the specified parameters such as Physical Attendance, Annual Confidential Report (ACR) and Incentive earned in the preceding three years of superannuation, excluding the year of superannuation except in case of employees who have superannuated on March 31st.
- Physical Attendance – 15 Marks for 3 years (5 Marks per year).
- For above 90% of physical attendance in a year– 5 Marks.
- For 80% to 90% of physical attendance in a year – 3 Marks.
- For 70% to below 80% of physical attendance in a year – 2 Marks,
- For less than 70% of physical attendance in a year – 0(Zero) Marks
- Annual Confidential Report (ACR) – 15 Marks for 3 years (5 Marks per year)
- For ‘Outstanding’/’Excellent’ grade in a year- 5 Marks.
- For ‘Very Good’ grade in a year- 3 Marks.
- Incentive earned – 30 Marks for 3 years (10 Marks per year)
- For Rs. 1,80,000.00 and above in a year – 10 Marks
- For Rs. 1,20,000.00 and above but less than 1,80,000.00 in a year – 7 Marks.
- For Rs. 60,000.00 and above but less than 1,20,000.00 in a year – 5 Marks.
- For Less than Rs 60,000.00 in a year– 0 Marks.
NCL Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022
What is NCL full form?
NCL full form is Northern Coalfields Limited.
How to apply for NCL apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to NCL website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the NCL website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
- Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.nclcil.in. to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 16-1-2022 to 31-1-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
- The links for various important information is given. Official www.nclcil.in. website link is also given.