NCRA Recruitment 2022: National Centre for Radio Astrophysics, Pune (NCRA) is conducting a recruitment for the Post of Administrative Trainee. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of the NCRA at ncra.tifr.res.in.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 NCRA Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 2 NCRA Recruitment Eligibility criteria –
- 3 Download Notification PDF –
- 4 NCRA Recruitment Selection Process–
- 5 NCRA Recruitment Important Date –
- 6 What is NCRA full form?
- 7 How to apply for NCRA apprenticeship?
NCRA Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Project Engineer-C
- Engineer Trainee (Servo)
- Engineer Trainee (Digital)
- Technical Trainee (Electrical)
- Administrative Trainee
NCRA Recruitment Eligibility criteria –
Educational Qualification –
Candidates should have passed Diploma, Degree, B.E/B. Tech or its equivalent from a recognized board.
Age Limit –
Maximum age – 28 Years
Rs.15,000/- to Rs.78,500/-
Download Notification PDF –
NCRA Recruitment Selection Process–
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Exam
NCRA Recruitment Important Date –
|Start of Online application||3-5-2022|
|End date of Online application||31-5-2022|
Also Check latest Jobs – TSLPRB Police Recruitment 2022 :16,614 Vacancy
What is NCRA full form?
NCRA full form is National Centre for Radio Astrophysics
How to apply for NCRA apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to SIDBI website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.ncra.tifr.res.in. to register their application online.