NCRTC recruitment for the Posts of Maintenance Associate, Programming Associate, Technician, Station Controller/ Train Operator. For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. NCRTC recruitment 2021 is total of 226 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 NCRTC Recruitment 2021 –
- 2 NCRTC Vacancy & Posts –
- 3 NCRTC Age Limit –
- 4 NCRTC Qualification –
- 5 NCRTC Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 6 Join Telegram channel
- 7 NCRTC Selection Process –
- 8 NCRTC Pay Scale –
- 9 Application Fee –
- 10 Important Date –
- 11 What is NCRTC full form?
- 12 How to apply for NCRTC apprenticeship?
- 13 Important links for NCRTC application
- 14 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
NCRTC Recruitment 2021 –
NCRTC Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
NCRTC Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Maintenance Associate (Mechanical)||02|
|Maintenance Associate (Electrical)||36|
|Maintenance Associate (Electronics)||22|
|Maintenance Associate (Civil)||02|
|Technician (Electronic Mechanic)||27|
|Technician (Air conditioning & Refrigeration)||03|
|Station Controller/ Train Operator/ Traffic Controller||67|
NCRTC Age Limit –
- Maintenance Associate (Mechanical) :- 28 years.
- Maintenance Associate (Electrical) :- 28 years.
- Maintenance Associate (Electronics) :- 28 years.
- Maintenance Associate (Civil) :- 28 years.
- Programming Associate :- 28 years.
- Technician (Electrician) :- 25 years.
- Technician (Electronic Mechanic) :- 25 years.
- Technician (Air conditioning & Refrigeration) :- 25 years.
- Technician (Fitter) :- 25 years.
- Technician (Welder) :- 25 years.
- Station Controller/ Train Operator/ Traffic Controller :- 28 years.
NCRTC Qualification –
- Maintenance Associate (Mechanical) :- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Maintenance Associate (Electrical) :- Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Maintenance Associate (Electronics) :- Diploma in Electronics Engineering.
- Maintenance Associate (Civil) :- Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Programming Associate :- Diploma in Computer Sc./ IT/BCA/B.Sc.
- Technician (Electrician) :- ITI (NCVT/SCVT) Certificate in Electrician trade.
- Technician (Electronic Mechanic) :- ITI (NCVT/SCVT) Certificate in Electronic Mechanic trade.
- Technician (Air conditioning & Refrigeration) :- ITI (NCVT/SCVT) Certificate in Air conditioning & Refrigeration trade.
- Technician (Fitter) :- ITI (NCVT/SCVT) Certificate in Fitter trade.
- Technician (Welder) :- ITI (NCVT/SCVT) Certificate in Welder trade.
- Station Controller/ Train Operator/ Traffic Controller :- 3 Years Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics or equivalent or B.Sc. (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths)
NCRTC Selection Process –
Computer Based Test (CBT)
Also Check latest Jobs – NIT Warangal Recruitment 2021 for Degree & Diploma candidates
NCRTC Pay Scale –
|Maintenance Associate/ Programming|
Associate/ Station Controller/ Traffic Controller
Application Fee –
- General/ OBC / EWS / Ex-Servicemen :- Rs.500/-
- SC / ST :- Nil
Important Date –
|Closing date||30 September 2021|
|Tentative date of Examination||Last week of October or First week of November 2021|
What is NCRTC full form?
NCRTC full form is National Capital Region Transport Corporation.
How to apply for NCRTC apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to NCRTC website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the NCRTC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. . Official NCRTC website link is also given.