National Defence Academy (NDA) Khadakwasla, Pune has released the notification for recruitment to the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Painter, Civilian Motor Driver, Compositor-cum-Painter, Cinema Projectionist-II, and others. NDA Recruitment for 12th Pass, Diploma/Industrial Training Institute pass candidates. The last date for submission of the application is within 21 days from the date of issue. All details of the Passport office recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 NDA Recruitment 2022-23 –
- 1.1 NDA Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 NDA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.3 Notification PDF –
- 1.4 How to apply for a NDA apprenticeship?
- 1.5 Important links for NDA application.
- 1.6 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
- 1.7 NDA Recruitment FAQs –
NDA Recruitment 2022-23 –
NDA Recruitment notification for the year 2023 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
NDA Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Lower Division Clerk- 27
- Painter- 01
- Draughtsman- 01
- Civilian Motor Driver (OG)- 08
- Compositor cum Printer- 01
- Cinema Projectionist-II- 01
- Cook- 12
- Fireman- 10
- Blacksmith- 01
- TA – Baker & Confectioner- 02
- TA – Cycle Repairer- 05
- MTS Officer – Training- 182
NDA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
12th Class Passed/Diploma/Industrial Training Institute Pass Certificate.
Age Limit :
The age limit should be between 18 to 27 years.
Notification PDF –
Selection Process :
How to apply for a NDA apprenticeship?
- Candidates can open the official website
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- Fill in the application form after selecting the post you want to apply for.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Register and begin the application process.
- Take a printout for future reference
The links for various important information are given. The official www.cndacivrect.gov.in website link is also given.
If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
NDA Recruitment FAQs –
- What is NDA full form?
NDA’s full form is the National Defence Academy.
- How many Vacancies will be recruited for NDA Recruitment?
Vacancies – 251
- What is the Ending date of Online application submission for NDA Recruitment?
Within 21 days
- How to Apply for NDA Recruitment?
Eligible candidates apply online through NDA’s official website (ndacivrect.gov.in.