New Delhi Municipal Council Smart City Limited (NDMCSCL) has released a notification, inviting applications from eligible candidates to apply for the post of Consultants. There is only Two vacancy available for this post. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the posts by visiting the official website of NDMCSCL – ndmc.gov.in by 10 December 2022.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date, and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 NDMCSCL Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 NDMCSCL Vacancy Details –
- 3 NDMCSCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 4 Notification PDF –
NDMCSCL Recruitment 2022 –
NDMCSCL Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
NDMCSCL Vacancy Details –
Consultant (Admn.) – 01
Consultant (Finance & Accounts) – 01
NDMCSCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- The retired Officer up to 64 years of age as on the date of publication of vacancy, who have an excellent service record and are physically fit will be eligible.
- A retired Officer against whom a vigilance case or a departmental proceeding or criminal prosecution is contemplated or pending at the time of his/her retirement will not be considered.
- A retired Officer who has been a member of any political party after his/her retirement shall not be eligible.
- The Selected Consultant has to give an undertaking that no vigilance case is pending against him/her.
- Consultant (Admn.) – Retired from the service as Under Secy./Section Officer level in Central Government of equivalent in state Government/PSU/Autonomous Bodies having experience in Administration or establishment work.
- Consultant (Finance & Accounts) – Retired from the service as Under Secy./Section Officer level in Central Government of equivalent in state Government/PSU/Autonomous Bodies having experience in Finance & Accounts work
Notification PDF –
Selection Process –
The applicants will be selected on the basis of the interview performance, tenure of service in the government/PSU/Autonomous Bodies, Projects undertaken/lead and the higher educational qualification.
Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 22/11/2022
End date of Online application:- 10/12/2022
How to apply for NDMCSCL apprenticeship?
The application should reach to Deputy General Manager (Admin.) Office, Room No. 2001, 2nd Floor, Palika Kendra, Sansad Marg, New Delhi latest by 10/12/2022. The envelope containing the application must superscripted “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSULTANT (Admin/Finance & Accounts)”.
The links for various important information are given. The official www.ndmc.gov.in website link is also given.