National Fertilizers Limited (NFL): NFL has invited online applications for recruitment to the Sr. Consultant/ Consultant for the current recruitment Degree & Diploma branches are being recruited. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of NFL on nationalfertilizers.com.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
NFL Recruitment 2022 –
NFL Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill. All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post.
NFL Vacancy Details –
|Name of the Department||No. of Vacancies|
|TS, NDT & Lab||02|
NFL Eligibility –
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should be superannuated employees of NFL.
Age Limit :
Not exceed 65 years of age.
Notification PDF –
NFL Selection Process-
Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal Interview.
- Candidates may apply through off-line (post) or may be through Email.
- Email Id for the duly filled application form in pdf format has to be forwarded to “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- Address for the submission of application form through postal is, “Deputy General Manager, NFL, Bathinda Unit, Punjab”.
NFL Important dates-
Start of Online application:- 20/03/2022
End date of Online application:- 4/04/2022
Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022: 93 Vacancy
How to apply for NFL Recruitment 2022:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 4 April 2022.
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to nationalfertilizers.com website
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Submit the application