NHAI is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Deputy Manager for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
NHAI recruitment 2021 is total of 73 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 NHAI Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 NHAI Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 NHAI Age Limit –
- 1.3 NHAI Qualification –
- 1.4 NHAI Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 NHAI Selection Process –
- 1.7 NHAI Pay Scale –
- 1.8 NHAI Application Fee – No Fee
- 1.9 NHAI Important Date – 30 November 2021
- 1.10 What is NHAI full form?
- 1.11 How to apply for NHAI apprenticeship?
- 1.12 Important links for NHAI application
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below
NHAI Recruitment 2021 –
NHAI Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
NHAI Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
NHAI Age Limit –
Not exceeding 30 years.
NHAI Qualification –
Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
NHAI Selection Process –
Written Test & Personality Test & Interview.
NHAI Pay Scale –
Rs.15,600 – 39,100/-
NHAI Application Fee – No Fee
NHAI Important Date – 30 November 2021
What is NHAI full form?
NHAI full form is National Highways Authority of India.
How to apply for NHAI apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to NHAI website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the NHAI website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. Official nhai.gov.in website link is also given.