National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Manager and Assistant Manager. There are 18 vacancies offered for this post. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the posts by visiting the official website of NHAI – nhai.gov.in by 19 January 2023. All details of the Passport office recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 NHAI Recruitment 2022-23 –
- 1.1 NHAI Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 NHAI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.3 Notification PDF –
- 1.4 How to apply for an NHAI apprenticeship?
- 1.5 Important links for NHAI application.
- 1.6 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
- 1.7 NHAI Recruitment FAQs –
NHAI Recruitment 2022-23 –
NHAI Recruitment notification for the year 2023 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
NHAI Recruitment Vacancy Details –
Manager (Administration) – 12
Manager (Legal) – 02
Assistant Manager (Legal) – 04
NHAI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Manager (Administration) – Degree of a recognized University / Institute
Manager (Legal) – Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute
Assistant Manager (Legal) – Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute
Manager (Administration) – Rs.15600 – 39100
Manager (Legal) – Rs.15600 – 39100
Assistant Manager (Legal) – Rs.9300-34800
Notification PDF –
Important Date :
- Start date for online application – 06.12.2022
- End date for online application – 19.01.2023
How to apply for an NHAI apprenticeship?
- Candidates can open the official website
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- Fill in the application form after selecting the post you want to apply for.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Register and begin the application process.
- Take a printout for future reference
The links for various important information are given. The official www.nhai.gov.in website link is also given.
If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
NHAI Recruitment FAQs –
- What is NHAI full form?
NHAI’s full form is the National Highways Authority of India.
- How many Vacancies will be recruited for NHAI Recruitment?
Vacancies – 18
- What is the Ending date of Online application submission for NHAI Recruitment?
19 January 2023.
- How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment?
Eligible candidates apply online through NHAI’s official website (nhai.gov.in).