NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2022 Notification: National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh invites online applications for 04 Month Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) Training for the 2022-23 session. There are total number of 5500 vacancies. The selected candidates will be recruited as Community Health Officers (CHO) after completing the course. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply for the job, before 9-08-2022.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 NHM UP CHO Recruitment Vacancy details –
- 2 NHM UP CHO Recruitment Eligibility criteria –
- 3 Download Notification PDF –
- 4 NHM UP CHO Recruitment Selection Process–
- 5 How to apply for NHM UP CHO apprenticeship?
- 6 Important links for NHM UP CHO application
NHM UP CHO Recruitment Vacancy details –
- UR – 2202
- EWS- 550
- OBC – 1486
- SC – 1157
- ST – 110
NHM UP CHO Recruitment Eligibility criteria –
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)-RNRM from a recognized Institute or B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized Institute/University.
Age Limit :
- Stipend – Rs. 10,000/- per month will be offered as a stipend during the training period, which includes boarding & lodging allowances.
- Salary – Maximum Rs. 35,500/- per month (Rs 20,500 per month salary plus up to Rs 15,000 per month performance-based incentive) will be offered at the time of posting at SC-HWC in the district as a CHO subject to guidelines issued by GoI.
Download Notification PDF –
NHM UP CHO Recruitment Selection Process–
The selection will be done on the basis of a Computer-based Test (CBT).
The exam will be Computer based and candidates will be given 2 hours (in one sitting) to complete the test. There will be two sections of the total of 100 marks. Section-I (80 Marks) will consist of Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) and Section II (20 Marks) will consist of General Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and Basic Computer knowledge with 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ). Each question will carry 1 mark and there is NO NEGATIVE marking for a wrong answer. No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions. The question paper shall be set in bilingual languages i.e. English and Hindi only. However, in case of any inconsistency in the Hindi version, the English version of the question shall be valid & final
How to apply for NHM UP CHO apprenticeship?
- Go to NHM UP CHO website.
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Download your application form and print it out for future correspondence
Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.upnrhm.gov.in to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 20-7-2022 to 9-8-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.