NHPC: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited or simply — NHPC is conducting a recruitment drive in 2020 for Indian Citizens across India. NHPC recruitment process is for candidates through GATE 2020, UGC NET (June) 2020, CLAT(PG), and CA/CMA score.
The NHPC Recruitment process is given in detail in this post. This NHPC Recruitment 2020 process is a great opportunity for Fresh graduates to get a very good job at the start of their careers.
A total of 86 Vacancies are going to be filled through this recruitment process. Candidates of Engineering, Law, HR, and Finance have posts included in this recruitment process.
The important details of the NHPC recruitment process have been given below in the table:
|Posts||1. Trainee Engineer|
|Age limit||30 years|
|Payscale||Rs. 15 Lacs|
|Last date to apply||28/09/2020|
|Official Notification||NHPC Notification|
- 1 NHPC Recruitment 2020
- 2 NHPC details of Vacancy of posts and educational qualification
- 3 NHPC Compensation Package
- 4 NHPC selection process
- 5 NHPC service bond
- 6 NHPC Application steps
- 7 NHPC important dates
- 8 NHPC application links
NHPC Recruitment 2020
NHPC Recruitment notification for the year 2020 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
NHPC details of Vacancy of posts and educational qualification
A total of 86 vacancy is being filled through this recruitment process. So candidates can check the per post/department recruitment number and can apply if they are eligible. The following table covers details of the post, vacancy and educational qualification. It also covers the age limit and the pay scale for the respective posts.
Maximum Age limit is 30 years.
The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC (Non- creamy layer). It is relaxable by 10 years for PwBD – General, 13 years for PwBD – OBC and 15 years for PwBD – SC/ST candidates.
NHPC Compensation Package
This is one of the important points that a candidate looks for in a notification of job recruitment.
The company offers attractive compensation package comprising Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, HRA, Cafeteria Allowance, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Medical Facility, Social Security Benefits including PF, Pension, Gratuity, etc as per company rules in force from time to time. Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of `50,000-3%-1,60,000 (IDA) (E2) during one year training period. On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Engineer/Officer on the same scale with probation of one year. The total annual emoluments for the new joinee shall be approx. Rs. 15 Lakh.
NHPC selection process
The selection process for the different types of process is different. The details are given below.
NHPC Selection process for Trainee Engineer (Civil) & Trainee Engineer (Mechanical):
Candidates shall be shortlisted out of the candidates registered with NHPC as per merit based on the GATE – 2020 marks and will be provisionally selected and extended “Offer of Appointment” on a provisional basis.
Candidates are required to appear for GATE-2020 paper as detailed below:
NHPC selection process for Trainee Officer (HR):
Candidates are required to appear in the below-mentioned paper (Code 55) of UGC National Eligibility Test (NET)-of June 2020.
QUALIFYING CRITERIA IN UGC NET JUNE 2020 FOR TRAINEE OFFICER (HR) IN NHPC SHALL BE AS PER THE STANDARDS SET BY UGC-NET CONDUCTING AUTHORITY, I.E. OBTAIN MINIMUM MARKS AS PRESCRIBED BY UGC NET. Candidates shall be shortlisted out of the candidates registered with NHPC as per merit based on the UGC NET – June 2020 marks and will be provisionally selected and extended “Offer of Appointment” on a provisional basis.
NHPC selection process for Trainee Officer (Law):
Interested & eligible candidates will have to appear for Common Law Admission Test – CLAT 2020 applicable for admission to Post-Graduation Courses. Candidates obtaining the minimum qualifying marks shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection. The minimum marks for Recruitment of Trainee Officer (Law) – 2020 in NHPC required in CLAT-2020 (for admission to LLM/ PG Courses) shall be as per the Qualifying Marks set by CLAT Authorities. In the absence of any Qualifying Marks set by CLAT, the following shall be treated as the Minimum Qualifying Marks in CLAT for consideration of candidates for next stages of the selection process in NHPC:
Unreserved Vacancy- 40%
Reserved Vacancy- 30% Marks
Candidates who appear in the corresponding paper of CLAT 2020 exam can apply as detailed below:
NHPC Selection process Trainee Officer (Finance):
Candidates shall be shortlisted out of the candidates registered with NHPC as per merit based on the CA/CMA score and will be provisionally selected and extended “Offer of Appointment” on a provisional basis. Candidates with a valid score in CA/CMA exam can apply.
NHPC service bond
The selected candidates for the post of Trainee Engineer / Officer of General and OBC (NCL)/EWS category will be required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs. 2.50 lakhs and for SC/ST Rs. 1.25 lakhs and successfully complete a minimum period of four years of service in the NHPC Ltd. including the period spent on training.
NHPC Application steps
- Step-1: Log on to www.nhpcindia.com & click on Career with us.
- Step-2: Read all instructions given on the website
- Step-3: Fill the Online application form with relevant details and submit.
- Step-4:Scanned copies of the following documents should be kept ready by the candidate before applying online registration for attachment:
- (a) Matriculation / Secondary School Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- (b) Complete set of mark sheets/certificates in support of qualification i.e. X, XII, Graduation and Post Graduation (if applicable).
- (c) Caste certificate in format prescribed by the Government of India in case of OBC candidates, the community certificate should have been issued within 6 months for OBC (if applicable) at the time of registration
- (d) Disability certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable).
- (e) Certificate from the Principal stating that the candidate has passed the course on full time / regular basis (except AMIE) certified by the University / Institution from where they have obtained the bachelor / post graduate degree.
- (f) A certificate for conversion of grades / CGPA to percentage of marks shall be based on the procedure certified by the University / Institution from where the concerned have obtained the bachelor degree.
- (g) Copy of the GATE-2020 Admit Card / Registration Form.
- (d) Disability certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- Step-5:Candidate should upload scanned copies of their certificates in separate space given in the online application form.
- Step-6: Take out the print of the registration slip / form generated by the system for future reference
NHPC important dates
For courses to enhance your skill set check out the blog: