NHPC is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Trainee Engineer for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
NHPC recruitment 2021 is total of 53 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 NHPC Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 NHPC Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 NHPC Age Limit –
- 1.3 NHPC Qualification –
- 1.4 NHPC Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 NHPC Selection Process –
- 1.7 NHPC Pay Scale –
- 1.8 NHPC Application Fee –
- 1.9 NHPC Important Date –
- 1.10 Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
- 1.11 What is NHPC full form?
- 1.12 How to apply for NHPC apprenticeship?
- 1.13 Important links for NHPC application.
NHPC Recruitment 2021 –
NHPC Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
NHPC Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
NHPC Age Limit –
- Trainee Engineer :- 30 years.
- Trainee Officer :- 30 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC (Noncreamy layer), 10 years for PwBD – General/EWS, 13 years for PwBD – OBC and 15 years for PwBD – SC/ST candidates.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- The relaxation of age for Ex-servicemen shall be as per Government guidelines.
NHPC Qualification –
- Trainee Engineer :- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology / B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Discipline from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or AMIE (enrollment upto 31.05.2013) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Trainee Officer :- CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / ICWA or CMA from Institute of Cost Accountants of India (formerly known as Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India) & Company Secretary qualification with Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). Passed Candidates are eligible to apply.
NHPC Selection Process –
Candidates shall be shortlisted out of the candidates registered with NHPC against Advertisement No. NH/Rectt./04/2021 as per merit based on the GATE – 2021 score, CA/CMA score and CS score for Trainee Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical), Trainee Officer (Finance) and Trainee Officer (Company Secretary) respectively.
Candidates with valid score in the corresponding paper of GATE-2021 exam can apply as detailed below:
|Sr. No||Posts/ Disciplines as|
advertised By NHPC
|1.||Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering||CE|
includes Mechanical /
Production / Thermal /
Mechanical & Automation
|3.||Electrical Discipline includes|
Electronics/Power Systems &
High Voltage/ Power
- For Trainee Officer (Finance) :- Candidate shall be shortlisted out of the candidates registered with NHPC as per merit based on the CA/CMA score.
- For Trainee Officer (Company Secretary) :- Candidate shall be shortlisted out of the candidates registered with NHPC as per merit based on the CS score.
NHPC Pay Scale –
Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000/-
NHPC Application Fee –
Candidates belonging to General, EWS & OBC (NCL) category are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.295/- (including GST @ 18%) through online mode. The SC/ST/PWBD/Ex-Serviceman category candidates need not pay
the registration fee. Fee once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances.
NHPC Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
What is NHPC full form?
NHPC full form is National Hydroelectric Power Corporation.
How to apply for NHPC apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to NHPC website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the NHPC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
- Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.nhpcindia.com to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 22-12-2021 to 17-1-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
- The links for various important information is given. Official www.nhpcindia.com website link is also given.