NHPC Limited has published a job notification for the posts of Trainee Engineer and Trainee Officer. The maximum age limit to apply is 30 years. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancy with a salary of Rs.51,300 – 73,000/-. The deadline for the submission of the application form is January 25. All details of the NHPC recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 NHPC Recruitment 2023 –
- 1.1 NHPC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 NHPC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.3 Notification PDF –
- 1.4 How to apply for a NHPC apprenticeship?
- 1.5 Important links for NHPC application.
- 1.6 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
- 1.7 NHPC Recruitment FAQs –
NHPC Recruitment 2023 –
NHPC Recruitment notification for the year 2023 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
NHPC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Trainee Engineer (Civil)- 136
- Trainee Engineer (Electrical)- 41
- Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)- 108
- Trainee Officer (Finance)- 99
- Trainee Officer (HR)- 14
- Trainee Officer (Law)- 03
NHPC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Candidates should have Full time Regular Bachelor in Engineering/Technology/B.Sc.(Engineering) Degree in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Discipline from recognized Indian University/Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 605 marks or equivalent grade or AMIE (enrolled up to 31.05.2013) with minimum 60 percent marks or equivalent grade.
Trainee Officer (Finance) – Graduate with CA from the institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ ICWA or CMA from the institute of cost accountants of India.
Trainee Officer (HR) – The full-time regular 2 years Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Post Graduate Program in Management
Trainee Officer (Law) – Graduate Degree in Law
Age Limit :
Maximum age is 30 years
Notification PDF –
Application Fee :
|General, EWS and OBC||Rs. 295|
|SC, ST, PwBD and Ex-Servicemen||No Fee|
How to apply for a NHPC apprenticeship?
- Candidates can open the official website
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- Fill in the application form after selecting the post you want to apply for.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Pay the Application Fee
- Register and begin the application process.
- Take a printout for future reference
Important links for NHPC application.
The links for various important information are given. The official www.nhpcindia.com website link is also given.
If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
NHPC Recruitment FAQs –
- How many Vacancies will be recruited for NHPC Recruitment?
Vacancies – 401
- What is the Ending date of Online application submission for NHPC Recruitment?
25 January 2023
- How to Apply for NHPC Recruitment?
Eligible candidates apply online through NHPC’s official website (nhpcindia.com)