National Investigation Agency (NIA): NIA has invites applications from eligible candidates for the Posts of Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable. NIA recruitment 2022 is total of 67 vacancies are being recruited. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of NIA on nia.gov.in.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 NIA Recruitment 2022 notification–
- 2 NIA Vacancy Details –
- 3 NIA Recruitment Eligibility –
- 4 NIA recruitment 2022 Notification PDF –
- 5 NIA Salary Details–
- 6 Steps for NIA Recruitment 2022 apply online
NIA Recruitment 2022 notification–
NIA Recruitment 2022 notification has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply are given in this post.
NIA Vacancy Details –
- Assistant Sub Inspector: 43 Posts
- Head Constable: 24 Posts
NIA Recruitment Eligibility –
NIA Recruitment Qualification –
- Assistant Sub Inspector: Graduation from a recognized university.
- Head Constable: Processing the minimum educational qualification of 12th class pass or equivalent from a Board of University.
NIA recruitment 2022 Notification PDF –
NIA Salary Details–
- Assistant Sub Inspector: Level 5
- Head Constable: Level 4
Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022: 93 Vacancy
Applications received after the last date, or incomplete applications in any respect or those not accompanies by the documents/ information as per para 3 above will not be considered.
Steps for NIA Recruitment 2022 apply online
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to nia.gov.in website
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
Candidates should the filled up application form along with other necessary documents to SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003 through proper channel within 1 month from the date of publication of this item in ‘employment news’.