NIELIT is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Scientist ‘B’ for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
NIELIT recruitment 2021 is total of 16 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 NIELIT Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 NIELIT Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 NIELIT Age Limit –
- 1.3 NIELIT Qualification –
- 1.4 NIELIT Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 NIELIT Selection Process –
- 1.7 NIELIT Pay Scale –
- 1.8 NIELIT Application Fee –
- 1.9 NIELIT Important Date –
- 1.10 Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
- 1.11 What is NIELIT full form?
- 1.12 How to apply for NIELIT apprenticeship?
- 1.13 Important links for NIELIT application.
NIELIT Recruitment 2021 –
NIELIT Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
NIELIT Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
NIELIT Age Limit –
Upto 30 years as on closing date.
Age relaxation –
- Upto 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates for the posts reserved for them.
- Upto 3 years in case of OBC(Non Creamy Layer (NCL)) candidates for the posts reserved for them.
- Upto 10 years for PWD candidates. (15 years for PWD-SC/ST and 13 years for PWD-OBC candidates).
- For ex-servicemen, as per rules.
- 5 years for serving Central Civilian Govt. employees working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of the advertised posts.
NIELIT Qualification –
- B.E or B. Tech or (DOEACC) B-Level or AMIE or Graduate-IETE or M.Sc. or MCA or M.E or M.Tech in the field as mentioned below:
- Field (Single or in combination) :- Electronics, Electronics & Communication or Electronics and Telecommunication, Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation, Industrial Electronics, Power Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation, Computer Science or Computer Science and Engineering or Computer Engineering or Computer, Computer & Networking Security, Computer Application, Software Systems or Software Engineering, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Computer Management, Information Science or Information Science and Engineering.
NIELIT Selection Process –
Written Test (Objective Type) followed by Interview.
- The final selection of eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Scientist ‘B’ will be based on the combined performance of the candidates both in the written examination and in interview.
- The weight-age of marks for written examination and interview will be in the ratio of 85:15. It is mandatory to appear in the interview for selection.
- Scheme of written examination :-
- The Written Examination will be Objective type (OMR based) consisting of questions from Technical and Generic Area.
- The duration of written test will be 3 hours.
- There will be total of 120 objective type Questions consisting of 65% questions from Technical Area of respective stream and 35% questions from Generic Area.
- Every Question will carry 1 (one) mark and there will be negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
- The cut-off marks for qualifying the written examination will be 50% for General and EWS Category candidates, 40% for
OBC candidates and 30% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Choice of Centre for Written Examinations and Interview :- Candidates shall indicate their choice of Centre for Written Examination from the cities listed below. No change of Centre will be permissible at a later date. NIELIT, however, reserves the right to direct the candidate to appear for Written Test at any location irrespective of his indicated choice depending upon the number of applications received and the administrative convenience.
1) Agartala 2) Bangalore 3) Calicut 4) Chandigrah 5) Chennai 6) Delhi 7) Guwahati 8) Hyderabad 9) Jaipur 10) Jammu 11) Kolkata 12) Lucknow 13) Mumbai 14) Patna.
- Interviews for the post of Scientist ‘B’ shall be conducted only at Delhi.
NIELIT Pay Scale –
Level – 10 , (Rs.56100 – 1,77,500).
NIELIT Application Fee –
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates :- Rs.400/-
- General and all others :- Rs.800/-
NIELIT Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
What is NIELIT full form?
NIELIT full form is National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology..
How to apply for NIELIT apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to NIELIT website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the NIELIT website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
- Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.recruit-delhi.nielit.gov.in to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 20-12-2021 to 18-1-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
- The links for various important information is given. Official www.recruit-delhi.nielit.gov.in website link is also given.