NIOT is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Project Carried. For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma Engineering students. NIOT recruitment 2021 is total of 237 vacancies are being recruited for NIOT with a pay scale of upto Rs.31,000 – 80,000/-
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 NIOT Recruitment 2021 –
- 2 NIOT Vacancy & Posts –
- 3 NIOT Age Limit –
- 4 NIOT Educational Qualification –
- 5 NIOT 2021 Notification PDF
- 6 Selection Process –
- 7 NIOT Pay Scale –
- 8 Application Fee – No Fee
- 9 Important Date – 13 September 2021
- 10 How to apply for NIOT apprenticeship?
- 11 Important links for NIOT application
- 12 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
NIOT Recruitment 2021 –
NIOT Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
NIOT Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Project Scientist – III||04|
|Project Scientist – II||30|
|Project Scientist – I||73|
|Project Scientific Assistant||64|
|Project Jr. Asst.||25|
|Senior Research Fellow||08|
|Junior Research Fellow||02|
NIOT Age Limit –
- Project Scientist – III :- 45 years
- Project Scientist – II :- 40 years
- Project Scientist – I :- 35 years
- Project Scientific Assistant :- 50 years
- Project Technician :- 50 years
- Project Jr. Asst. :- 50 years
- Research Associate :- 35 years
- Senior Research Fellow :- 32 years
- Junior Research Fellow :- 28 years
NIOT Educational Qualification –
- Project Scientist – III :- M.Sc., in Marine Biology / Microbiology /Biochemistry Zoology aquaculture/ B.Tech. in Bio technology/ from a recognized university / Institute with at least 60%marks.
- Project Scientist – II :- B.E. / B.Tech. in Mechanical, Civil, Electronics and Instrumentation /communication Engg./ M.Sc. in Geology, Marine Biology/ Masters Degree in Oceanography / Physical, Chemical Oceanography/ Ocean Technology from a recognized university / Institute with at least 60% marks.
- Project Scientist – I :- B.E. / B.Tech. in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation Engg. & Ocean Engineering & Naval Architecture / B.E./B.Tech / M.Sc/ MCA in Computer Sciences / Information Technology M.Sc in Geology & B.E/ B.Tech degree in Geoinformatics / Geomatics / Master Degree.
- Project Scientific Assistant :- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical, Civil, Automobile, Electronic & Communication, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science & Bachelors Degree with min. 60% marks.
- Project Technician :- 10th standard with 2 years ITI Tradesman Course in Weider, Fitter, Refrigeration/ Air Conditioning, Draftsman-Mechanical, Civil, Electrician, Electronics/ Instrumentation.
- Project Jr. Asst. :- Degree from a recognized Board or University.
- Research Associate :- Degree in Oceanography/ Physical OR M.Tech in Ocean Technology.
- Senior Research Fellow :- M.Sc in Oceanography / Life / Chemical Sciences with least 60%. B.E. / B.Tech in Biotechnology/ Genetics.
- Junior Research Fellow :- M.Sc in Life / Chemical Sciences.
Selection Process –
- Interview / Written examination.
- Project Scientists and Research Fellows will be based on the performance in the interview (online/Offline). In respect of the other posts, the selection will be based on the marks obtained in the written test/Trade/Skill test (Online/Offline). The skill test will be of qualifying nature.
NIOT Pay Scale –
- Project Scientist – III :- 78,000/- +HRA
- Project Scientist – II :- 67,000/- +HRA
- Project Scientist – I :- 56,000/- +HRA
- Project Scientific Assistant :- 20,000/- +HRA
- Project Technician :- 17,000/- +HRA
- Project Jr. Asst. :- 18,000/- +HRA
- Research Associate :- 47,000/- + HRA
- Senior Research Fellow :- 35,000/- +HRA
- Junior Research Fellow :- 31,000/- +HRA
Application Fee – No Fee
Important Date – 13 September 2021
How to apply for NIOT apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to NIOT website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the NIOT website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. . Official NIOT website link is also given.