National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT), Chennai has released the notification for recruitment to the posts of Project Scientific Assistant, Project Scientist I and others. The total No. of vacancies for this job post is 89. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before 28 February 2023. All details of the NIOT recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
NIOT Recruitment 2023 –
NIOT Recruitment notification for the year 2023 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply are given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
NIOT Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Project Scientist – II: 4 posts
- Project Scientist – I: 25 posts
- Project Scientific Assistant: 30 posts
- Project Technician: 16 posts
- Project Jr. Asst.: 14 posts
NIOT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Interested candidates should have passed Class 10th/Class 12th/Diploma/BSc/MSc/BE/BTech from a recognised Board/University/Institution.
The age of the candidate should not exceed 50 years.
- Project Scientist – II: Rs 67,000 + HRA
- Project Scientist – I: Rs 56,000 + HRA
- Project Scientific Assistant: Rs 20,000 + HRA
- Project Technician: Rs 20,000 + HRA
- Project Jr. Asst.: Rs 20,000 + HRA
Registration for the walk-in interview/ Test will start from 8:00 a.m.– 10.00 a.m on the scheduled dates for the posts at the National Institute of Ocean Technology, Pallikaranai, Chennai.
- Start date for online application – 9.03.2023
- End date for online application – 17.03.2023
How to apply
The web-link for submission of online application is available till 5 p.m. of 28.02.2023