NIPER Guwahati Recruitment 2022 Notification : National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER) in Guwahat is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Research Associate-I and Junior Research Fellow. There are total number of 03 vacancies. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply for the job, before 18-07-2022.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 NIPER Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 NIPER Recruitment Vacancy details –
- 3 NIPER Recruitment Eligibility criteria –
- 4 Download Notification PDF –
- 5 NIPER Recruitment Selection Process–
- 6 How to apply for NIPER apprenticeship?
- 7 Important links for NIPER application
- 8 NIPER Recruitment 2022 FAQs
NIPER Recruitment 2022 –
NIPER Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill. All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post.
NIPER Recruitment Vacancy details –
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Research Associate – I||01|
|Junior Research Fellow||01|
NIPER Recruitment Eligibility criteria –
Research Associate – I
Essential: Ph.D. (Chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry) or M.Pharm/ MS(Pharm)/M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Medicinal Chemistry/ Chemistry with 3 years of research/ teaching experience. Applicant must have at least one research publication in standard referred journal/ SCI journal as a first author.
Desirable : Research experience in the area of organic synthesis as evident by publications and/ or patents. Expertise in sustainable Organic Synthesis (design and synthesis of bioactive compounds and small molecules) and drug discovery (in context to Medicinal Chemistry) etc. Preference will be given to the candidates who understands the logic in Organic Synthesis (Organic reaction mechanism, Principles of synthetic planning, Alkylation, Reaction of yields, Hydroboration) and related topics.
Junior Research Fellow
Essential: The candidate must have a M.S./M.Pharm./M.Sc. degree in Pharmaceutical Analysis or quality control & Assurance or M.Sc. (Analytical Chemistry) or Equivalent from a PCI/AICTE/UGC/NAAC recognized/ accredited University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks. The candidate must have cleared GPAT/GATE/CSIR-NET or any National entrance test exam conducted by any Central Govt. agency at the time of the interview/ selection process.
Desirable: Candidate should have experience in handling UPLC-MS/MS. Should have experience in Metabolomics, Analytical and Bioanalytical method development & validation, and preclinical DMPK assay. Preference will be given to the candidate having publications in SCI-indexed journals
Essential: PhD (in a science or engineering subject) OR MD/MS/MDS (equivalent degree in medical science) OR M.VSc./M. Pharma/MS (Pharm)/ ME/M.Tech with three years of research/teaching experience. PhD (science/engineering) thesis submitted are also eligible subject to their being awarded PhD degree before the expiry of the validity of the award offer. The applicant must have at least 1 research publication in standard refereed journal/ Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
Desirable : Candidates having experience on herbal molecules and anti- malarial activity will be given preference.
Age Limit :
- Research Associate – I – 35 years as on the last date of application, relaxable up to 5 years in the case of SC/ST/OBC, physically handicapped and women applicants.
- Junior Research Fellow – 28 years on the date of application, with relaxation to SC/ST/OBC candidates, physically handicapped and women applicants as per Government of India norms.
- Research Associate-II – 35 years, relaxable up to 5 years in the case of SC/ST/OBC, physically handicapped and women applicants
Pay Scale :
- Research Associate – I – Rs. 47,000/- + 16% HRA
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 31,000/- + 16% HRA
- Research Associate-II – Rs. 47,000/- + 16% HRA
Download Notification PDF –
NIPER Recruitment Selection Process–
How to apply for NIPER apprenticeship?
- Go to NIPER website.
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Download your application form and print it out for future correspondence
Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.niperguwahati.ac.in to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 4-7-2022 to 18-7-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
NIPER Recruitment 2022 FAQs
What is NIPER full form?
NIPER full form is National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research.
How many vacancies are announced under NIPER Recruitment 2022?
03 vacancies are announced under NIPER Recruitment 2022.
Which is the last date to apply online for NIPER Recruitment 2022?
The last date to apply online for NIPER Recruitment 2022 is 18th July 2022.
How to Apply NIPER Recruitment?
Eligible candidates apply online through NIPER official website (niperguwahati.ac.in).