National Institute of Solar Energy (NISE) is an Autonomous Institute of Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Government of India. NISE is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Director, Deputy Director, Office Secretary-I for the current recruitment Degree, Diploma & Ph.D branches are being recruited. NISE recruitment 2022 is total of 12 vacancies are being recruited.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 NISE Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 NISE Vacancy & Posts –
- 3 NISE Eligibility criteria –
- 4 NISE Age Limit –
- 5 Notification – NISE Recruitment 2022
- 6 Join our Telegram channel
- 7 NISE Selection Process–
- 8 NISE Pay Scale –
- 9 NISE Application Fee –
- 10 NISE Important dates –
- 11 Check latest Jobs – ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification out
- 12 Steps to apply for NISE Recruitment 2022?
NISE Recruitment 2022 –
NISE Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post.
NISE Vacancy & Posts –
|Name of Posts||Total Posts|
|Executive Assistant -I||02|
NISE Eligibility criteria –
Educational Qualification :
Diploma Degree, PG, Ph.D. (Relevant Discipline).
NISE Age Limit –
The candidate’s age limit is 50 years.
Age relaxation is applicable to Govt per rules.
Notification – NISE Recruitment 2022
NISE Selection Process–
- Screening and selection process – The screening and selection process shall be as prescribed by RRs of NISE.
- The selection to the said posts will be through Written Examination and/ or Interview.
NISE Pay Scale –
Level 8-13 A.
NISE Application Fee –
All applicants of General/OBC/EWS category will have to pay application fee of Rs.1000/- and Women, SC/ST, Ex-serviceman & PwD category candidates are exempted to pay application fee.
NISE Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 5/03/2022
End date of Online application:- 20/04/2022
Check latest Jobs – ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification out
Steps to apply for NISE Recruitment 2022?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to nise.res.in website
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Submit the application