NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jamshedpur has released a notification, inviting applications from eligible candidates to apply for the post of Assistant Professor (Pay Level-10, 11, 12) (Pay level 10, 11 – on contract) in the Departments of Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering*, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering, Physics, and Production & Industrial Engineering. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of NIT at nitjsr.ac.in The last date to apply is June 16.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 2 NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
- 3 Download Notification PDF –
- 4 NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2022 Selection Process–
- 5 NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2022 Application Fee –
- 6 NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
- 7 How to apply for NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2022 –
NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Assistant Professor – 67
NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
- One year post Ph.D. experience of Teaching and Research in Institution of repute or Industry.
- Three years after Ph.D. or six years total teaching and research experience in reputed academic Institute/ Research and Development Labs or relevant Industry.
Age Limit –
Fresh appointment beyond the age of 60 years is discouraged except the case of faculty with an exceptionally brilliant research career and with on-going or approved externally funded research project.
Period of Probation –
One year for Assistant Professor Level-12 in AGP 8000/- (extendable as per extant provisions).
Download Notification PDF –
NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2022 Selection Process–
NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2022 Application Fee –
Non-Refundable application fee of Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred) only for UR/OBC/EWS applicants (Male only). The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect only. No other mode of fee payment will be accepted.
NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
|Start of Online application||15-5-2022|
|End date of Online application||10-6-2022|
Also Check latest Jobs – ECL Recruitment 2022: Salary up to Rs.2,90,000/-
How to apply for NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2022 –
The candidates are advised to download the duly filled application form from the Institute website. The duly completed application form, along with self-attested supporting documents, such as the self-attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures, etc. must be sent by speed/registered post only so as to reach The Registrar, NIT Jamshedpur, Adityapur, Jamshedpur- 831014, India by 15th June 2022.